Modifikasi Sepeda Fixie

Sepeda Fixie Kuning


I really wanna bulid my old bike into fixie. Yess now again the time-jamanya fixie. maybe I'm too to keep pace with his name also ABG labile yaa haha. Firstly im not interseting to make up my bike. Pls i Went to senayan, i saw along street fixie. oh my gos i really like Them soo much. it has colorful color. views see the same bike after my old federal umm it passable aja pake frame. because expensive also wake up from scratch. frame if there are already at least alleviate it is cheap yaa haha. I Want remake before my bike i asked my friends soo surprising That first they told me wake up at least 2 million omg where does my money where my father is also upset already ga ga is a wake. soo I'm deh benerin tekatin first bike which is important to gowes smoothly haha.
  actually I'm not sure the parents and may underestimate me with a bike but I'm sure i really like bikes and earnest show Them That bike is Important to me and I'll keep it as far as i cans lol cause im careless.
  Actually my Parents dont know That I Want build up my bike haha .... Some tell Them I'll get twaddle so let it flow if they're know, no problem haha "Sepeda Fixie Kuning"

0 komentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...