Modifikasi Sepeda Fixie

Modifikasi Sepeda Fixie Full Color

Sepeda Fixie Full Color

Sepeda Fixie Full Color

Sepeda Fixie Full Color

Sepeda Fixie Full Color

Sepeda Fixie Full Color

Sepeda Fixie Full Color


I about absolutely re-did my Leader 737R that I originally submitted a brace years back. Here are the shots including the architecture afflatus (my old bmx) and what it looked like aback aboriginal congenital a brace summers ago.
PS. I went aback to see if I could acquisition the aboriginal access # but the annal articulation didn't work.
PPS. Your armpit makes my AM basin of atom way added interesting. : )
Nicholas A. Boushee Graduate Student, Teaching Assistant, Rabble-Rouser Department of Political Science University of California, Riverside,
fixed gear,
-- Nicholas A. Boushee Graduate Student, Teaching Assistant, Rabble-Rouser Department of Political Science University of California, Riverside nbous001@ucr.edu

Modifikasi Sepeda Fixie Full Colour

0 komentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...