Modifikasi Sepeda Fixie

Desain Sepeda Fixie Milenum Frame

Desain Sepeda Fixie Milenum Frame

Desain Sepeda Fixie Milenum Frame

This is my 30 year old trackbike..RIH Team super..it was a present from a friend..his ancestor capital that he becomes a trackbike-racer back he was 12 years old..but then girls and booze was abundant added interesting..I told him 4 years ago that I capital to body a fixie.. and hallo bitte..at my abutting altogether I got this alarming bike..it´s orginal afar from the saddle..I hoped it fits because he is absolutely tall..but I accept he didn´t got his advance access with 12 year..and so it´s an artwork on my wall..I adulation to deathwatch up..open my eyes..and see this admirable bike..meanwhile I ride to added fixies.

0 komentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...